Thursday 20 June 2019

shopping, sikhs and street photography



I'm visiting West Bromwich to see the superb Caravan Gallery exhibition, part of the 'Blast!' photography festival.  Walking through the town centre I take the opportunity to explore the market areas. They are bustling, vibrant and full of colour.

I love street photography. It provides so many opportunities to speak to strangers and listen to their stories for an all too brief moment. West Bromwich proves to be particularly friendly.  I'm called across by a lovely group of Sikh gentlemen sitting on two rows of benches in the middle of King's Square. They allow me to take their photographs and their sense of community is just so refreshing.












 






 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do add your comments here. It's always great to hear from readers!