Thursday 1 February 2018

dreams and nightmares - january


The first month of my '365 photos' project is done.  Here are the photos I took - please do nominate your favourite so I can add it to the calendar at the end of the year...


 shadows in the night


 masked


 stop


 entrance


 where are you taking me?


 voyeur


 petrified


 cut


 the moment


 hedge fund manager


 money-launderer


 liquid assets


 junk bond dealer


financial analyst


 seed capital


 pork belly futures


 headless


the scream


 circles


mr. fuzzy face


 exploring new worlds


 hanging

1 comment:

  1. Wow Simon, these are amazing. You are a very talented photographer and always inspire me. I love your imagination and how you tell stories with your images. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please do add your comments here. It's always great to hear from readers!