Saturday 9 October 2010

The Twitch Texts - Vol 3

my daughter


Just spoken to doc.  They have finally decided twitch has epilepsy.  They might give him steroids to control the twitching.  They still need to talk to addenbrookes and find out what they advise but doc is hoping to discharge us and just go in for tests n stuff.

my elder brother


Thanks for keeping me up to date - hopefully it will be something they can control and he might grow out of it.  Wish J all the best from me and L.

my daughter


Well twitch is going to be superman cos he is going on steroids to control the epilepsy.  Lets hope the side effect of hunger doesnt make him feed any more or i will be permanent milk bar!  Just a few more tests and we should be home.

my daughter


Twitch successfully registered.  Just picking up W now and then home.  G is already there.  Love you so much.  J

my daughter


Well twitch has had a week of being at home and has been doing really well until the doctors decided to mess around with his medication.  He has just started fitting again.  Just got to see how they want to change his medicine.

my daughter


Twitch has decided home is really boring so mommy had to take him back to hospital cos his fits started again.  I think he has a secret love of needles despite his protests.

my daughter


Twitch is a very clever boy.  He has been drawing some really pretty pictures with his brain on the eeg for the men in the white coats to look at.  Just go to wait n see what they make of them.

my daughter


The hospital love twitch so much they want him in for 2 weeks while they wean our little druggie off the steroids.  Bored already!

my daughter


Twitch has decided he loves hospitals so much he saved his first smile for our nurse this morning.  What about his poor mother who has fed him n even changed his foul bum!  No the nurse got the smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do add your comments here. It's always great to hear from readers!