Saturday 9 October 2010

The Twitch Texts - Vol 2

my daughter


woohoo twitch had a fit free night.  They just have to get his meds right n then we can come home n just return for tests.

my daughter


Woohoo.  Twitch getting discharged today!  Wonder if I will too?

my daughter

Twitch n mom going home today!

my daughter


Hi did you just ring.  I got a missed call and private number.

my daughter


Mystery solved.  It was the hospital.  Twichs meds r at right levels.

my daughter


Just to let you know twitch back in hospital.  Fits are not stopping. They are admitting him overnight for observation and we will see what the morning brings.

my daughter


Just seen doc.  They want to give twitch a party and look at him under uv light n also contact cambridge for some advice cos the seizure expert here just retired.  They gave him extra meds last night n since then only 2 fits so at least thats good.

my wife


Twitch had fewer fits today - double meds.  I'm off to J's for the night .  J hoping discharge tomorrow.  If so I will come home then x

my daughter


Twitch has been a good boy so has been given an overnight pass!  He better behave at home!

my daughter


Well they finally found out that young twitch has an abnormal brain.  He made pretty patterns for the eeg man.  Just a shame they dont know what the patterns mean.  Will find out tomo when they talk to the experts at addenbrookes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do add your comments here. It's always great to hear from readers!