Sunday 28 May 2023

stylus records

 



This is my second visit to 'Stylus Records' in Lichfield, which opened its doors to the public in December last year.
 
It's always great see a new record shop open and this one is a real gem! The owner, Tim, has a fantastic and very varied selection of albums. It's like going back to your mate's house after a good night out and searching through his record collection. 
 
Currency parted hands and I left the shop bearing two substantial box-sets, one containing film soundtracks by Ennio Morricone and the other the collected works of Jane Birkin. I'm very much enjoying exploring both at my leisure.
 
If you're in the area I really do recommend a visit. Tim is both knowledgeable and friendly. His passion for music is clear and it's a joy to behold!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
  



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do add your comments here. It's always great to hear from readers!