Wednesday 8 May 2019

rainy day, dream away



The homework this week for my MAC group is 'Street Photography', a genre I adore.  People - their face, their bodies, their speech, their mannerisms - are utterly fascinating. Everyone has a special story to tell as I discovered yet again during a brief foray onto the rain-soaked streets of Solihull.

Along the way I met a lady getting ready for her son's marriage in Cardiff, a young woman due to give birth to her first child any day now, a gentleman sipping a cup of coffee who wanted to talk about his new camera and a Big Issue seller.

Is this street photography or street portraiture? I neither know nor care - but what I am sure is that I was blessed to hear all these wonderful stories and take a few idle snaps. Hope you enjoy them.



 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do add your comments here. It's always great to hear from readers!