Thursday 30 May 2013

My sabbatical approaches

Dear Sheddists,

my sabbatical fast approaches.  Ten years service as a Partner in my practice means I'm granted three months day release to do with as I choose!

I must confess just six months ago the prospect was all rather alarming. What should I do, so many choices?  What if I go native and don't want to return?  What if ......... ?

Well with just a month left before I start, the answer to the first question has become much clearer. There's a photography course booked in London, an outdoor concert down at the Eden Centre, a wedding anniversary trip to Paris, a return visit to Latitude and two weeks touring the Scottish Highlands in Veronica the Van.

And between all that, some glorious space just to stop and reflect on life. I want to watch the flowers grow and be beside my loved one.

Please watch out for me soaking in the golden joys of Autumn day life.

yours as ever,

electrofried(mr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do add your comments here. It's always great to hear from readers!