Friday 22 September 2017

photography class begins ...

Dear Sheddists,

the second course I've enrolled on at my local Arts Centre is photography.  I have a few moments to kill following the end of the creative writing session and I use it to get out into the adjoining park and take one or two quick snaps.

I admire the Swan Lake boats, spot a lonely kite caught in a tree, stop to chat with a fisherman just on his way home and get caught up in a keep-fit class.

And so onto the class, and it's even better than the creative writing session.  The tutor is fantastic. She has a wicked sense of humour and a great gift for engaging everyone from the outset.

Our first task of the course is to take just one photo in the allotted ten minutes. Unsurprisingly I make off to the bar and order a swift pint poured by the patient Steve pictured opposite. A result - on two counts! Suitably refreshed I rejoin the rest of the class, pint in hand.

Can't wait until next week!

Best regards,

electrofried(mr)


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do add your comments here. It's always great to hear from readers!