Monday 23 September 2013

Family Time

Dear Sheddists,

one of the great joys of my extended time away from work has been the opportunity to do lots of different things together and with different members of my wonderful family.

We watch films, go bowling, have a trip to Cadbury World. I have dinner in London with my youngest niece. We visit an interactive exhibition by famous children's author, Julia Donaldson. We enjoy a fantastic day out in Gloucester with my brother and his family.

And best of all, we celebrate our youngest grandson's birthday, not once but twice!  Like the Queen he deserves special treatment, and he's now made it to three years old. What a very special party ... or should I say, 'parties'!

Yours as ever,

electrofried(mr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do add your comments here. It's always great to hear from readers!