Friday 19 April 2013

A fresh perspective

Dear Sheddists,

mrs electrofried threatens to shred my credit card.

I'm afraid the combination of a generous glass of red wine and an open page on Ebay does not the best of contributions make to the familial budget.  I've been splashing out on yet another second-hand Leica, a lens for my trusty CL and ... I blush in embarrassment here ... an ancient but immaculate Leica camera-bag to carry my accoutrements.

I've been sent in shame to the West Wing of the House to do penance, which I feel sure I richly deserve.  But in the meantime I shall attempt some surreptitious photo downloads from the new kit - Remember a Day' is the very first fruit.

Yours shame-faced,

electrofried(mr)

2 comments:

  1. With a boyfriend who has a passion for HAM radio and super8 film, I can sympathise with Mrs Electrofied. . . but I also appreciate the passion of an artist! Hope you are well :) Tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia .. how lovely to hear from you! Hope all is well with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Please do add your comments here. It's always great to hear from readers!