Friday 2 September 2011

random

The end of a week, and I wish my fingers might dance across this keyboard.

We spent a few precious days at the Shed, Mrs E and I.  We watched the sky through a glass wall.  Frozen at times, then skidding across an open iris.  I took an ancient Polaroid camera and some out of date film.  The colours bled, the exposure was all wrong, but I so love imperfection.  It's life.  I squirelled the photos to hidden places in books and boxes.  Perhaps one day someone may find them and see my face smile back. It was fun.

We ate curry at a special place not far from the Shed.  We eat there a lot, and it's good.

A return to work.  Everything is so busy, so very busy.  This may not be a bad thing.

I sent an email to Harry Cory Wright, who is a brilliant landscape photographer - one of England's finest. He replied!  This is what he said, and it brings cheer to my day.

The end of a week.  My fingers rest for a while


Thank you ... thank you very much.
Love your blog. Love that place by the river.
Harry






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do add your comments here. It's always great to hear from readers!